When it comes to Disney Planning there are three important numbers to remember 180/60/30. We have been talking a lot about dining. For Walt Disney World the dining reservation window opens at 180 days before your trip, Fastpass reservations open 60 days in advance (if you are staying on property) and final payment is due 30 days in advance. We have been talking extensively about dining for the past few months, but before we move on to Fastpass reservations next week there are still a few other recreation reservations you can make at the 180 day mark.
- Style Reservation – You can make reservations for Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, Harmony Barber Shop, Pirate’s League, Ivy Trellis Salon and Senses Spa’s 180 days in advance call 1407WDW- STYLE to make reservations
- Cruises – Fireworks cruises including Pirate and Pals, private pontoon rentals, yacht rentals and Ferrytime Wishes! can be reserved
- Fireworks Dessert Parties – officially these can be booked at the six month mark but are often not available until 4-6 weeks before. These can be booked via My Disney Experience and require pre-payment.
- Backstage/ VIP Tours – I highly recommend these if you are a WDW vet looking to do something new on their next visit. I love the Savor the Savanna and Caring for Giants at the Animal Kingdom. The Keys to the Kingdom at Magic Kingdom is EXTREMELY popular and fills up fast.
- Childcare Centers – Walt Disney World has come great kid’s clubs to give parent’s a much needed night off. Kid’s clubs are located at the Yacht Club, Polynesian Village Resort, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. They have crafts, games, movies and much much more to not only entertain your children but leaving them wanting to come back for more.
- Recreation Activities – Carriage Rides at Port Orleans Riverside, Fishing Excursions, Archery, Carriage Rides, and Horseback Riding at Fort Wilderness are all a ton of fun for a day outside of the parks.
- Umbrellas and Cabanas – The water parks and monorail resorts allow you to reserve cabanas and umbrellas in advance for your pool day. Typhoon Lagoon also offers surfing lessons which open on the 180 day mark.
- Cirque du Soleil tickets can be purchased on the 180 day mark as well.